The IAEME is one of the largest Open Access journal publishers. IAEME was found by a group of engineers and management professions in 2000. IAEME publishing open access, online, peer-reviewed journals covering Science, Engineering, Technology and Management.
IAEME Publication is currently publishing more than 120 open access, online, peer-reviewed journals covering a wide range of academic disciplines. IAEME Publication serves the worldwide academic communities and contributes to the progress and application of science with its publication.
✔ IAEME publishes scholarly peer-reviewed research journal.
✔ The journal can be available online with full-text content freely.
✔ IAEME organizes conferences to provide venues for the exchange of information and ideas among the engineers and management scientists.
Number of Journals published by IAEME Publication- Subject Area wise
||Number of Journals
||Business Management and Commerce
||Chemical and Petrochemical
||Computer and Information Technology
||Electrical and Electronics Engineering
||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
||Library and Information Science
||Science and Humanities
What is Open Access?
All original research papers published by IAEME Publication are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication. To be able to provide open access journals, IAEME Publication defrays operation costs from authors and subscription charges only for its printed version. Open access publishing allows an immediate, worldwide, barrier-free, open access to the full text of research papers, which is in the best interests of the scientific community.
- High visibility for maximum global exposure with open access publishing model
- Rigorous peer review of research papers
- Prompt faster publication with less cost
- Guaranteed targeted, multidisciplinary audience
IAEME is striving for membership in the Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association (OASPA), adheres to its CODE OF CONDUCT, and follows its Membership Criteria and supports OASPA's Statement on Open Access.
How Open is IAEME Publication on the "Open Access Spectrum"?
IAEME Publication has signed the Budapest Open Access Initiative and shows its “openness” clearly in the standardized form on the Open Access Spectrum (which is supported by SPARC and OASPA).
Open Access embraces 6 core components related to: 1.) Reader Rights, 2.) Reuse Rights, 3.) Copyrights, 4.) Author Posting Rights, 5.) Automatic Posting, and 6.) Machine Readability.
IAEME Publication tries to be as open as practically possible on all 6 Open Access components:
- IAEME Publication is fully open on Reader Rights.
- Starting with 1st January 2000, IAEME Publication is fully open on Reuse Rights by granting a Creative Commons license "Attribution" (CC BY). For authors who want to be more protective, IAEME Publication offers only on special request the Creative Commons license "Attribution-NonCommercial" (CC BY-NC) as an alternative. Also, this license fulfills OASPA Standards on Reuse Rights. Original copyright and reuse rights are indicated on the paper depending on the author-selected CC license as: "Copyright © 2010 by author(s) and IAEME Publication." together with icon or
- IAEME Publication asks authors to grant IAEME Publication a nonexclusive copyright. In this way, authors continue to hold the copyright with no restrictions. This makes IAEME Publication a fully open publisher in this component also.
- Only the authors hold the copyright for their manuscripts before peer review (“preprints”) and after peer review (“postprints”). For this reason, authors are allowed to post their raw manuscripts on any repository or website. IAEME Publication does not ask authors to waive this right. Once the manuscript is accepted for publication (after peer review), authors grant IAEME Publication a nonexclusive copyright (see 3.). Based on this copyright, IAEME Publication produces the final paper in IAEME Publication’s layout. This version is given to the public (and hence also back to the authors) under the Creative Commons license (see 2.). For this reason, authors may also publish the final paper on any repository or website with a complete citation for the paper. When linking to their paper, authors should make use of the link that IAEME Publication has established with crossref.org. It is a pointer to the full text of the final paper. The URL provides a persistent link that will never break.
- Articles are made available online directly, without any delay.
- IAEME Publication strives to make articles as Machine Readable as possible with current technology. IAEME Publication provides metadata for all articles to the DOAJ, who will then make the metadata OAI compliant.
IAEME Publication's Preservation Strategy / Archiving
For readers and authors alike, it is important that journal papers remain available with a high probability. Two preservation time frames have to be distinguished:
Short to medium term preservation strategy is understood as a publisher's in-house activity.
There are two aspects:
- Backup: IAEME Publication performs a real-time backup in multiple locations.
- Access System Redundancy: At IAEME Publication access is possible via more than one server. This ensures that there is little interruption and services are available with high reliability.
Long term preservation strategy is understood as a protection against discontinuation of the publisher as a whole, single journals, or single back issues. This can be due to business interruption or failure (bankruptcy, insolvency), some kind of catastrophic failure, technical failure, or natural disaster. Preservation services are offered by various organizations and national libraries. Many of these offers are not suitable to IAEME Publication’s needs.
IAEME Publication decided to archive all journal papers with Portico. A dark archive is normally not visible. The archive will become available open access on Portico’s site only when a trigger event occurs:
(A) The publisher is no longer in business.
(B) One title is no longer offered.
(C) Back issues are not available for a period longer than 90 days.
(D) Catastrophic failure: The publisher has stopped providing online access to its publication for a period longer than 90 days.
For triggered content the Document Identifier (DOI) will link to the content now available on Portico’s site.
Migration: Portico converts the original source files of electronic journals to an archival format. Portico assumes responsibility for future content conversion. In this way, it will be possible to read IAEME Publication’s journal articles in the future. No matter what format future technologies require.
In summary, authors can be assured that their effort of writing a journal paper will not be in vain and the paper will be available for generations to come. Readers can be assured an article will be provided when calling the persistent link to the paper also in the future.
IAEME Publication Retraction Policy
IAEME Publication recognizes the importance of the integrity and completeness of the scholarly record. The historic record of published research articles shall remain available and unaltered as far as possible. However, circumstances may arise where a paper got published based on misconduct or honest error. It may become necessary to correct the scholarly record in the most appropriate form:
- Expression of Concern
- Correction (Erratum or Corrigendum)
Guiding principles for these measures are COPE's Retraction Guidelines and other accepted scholarly principles. The responsibility of correcting the records is with the editor of the journal concerned.
To be honest with you, it's always a great pleasure to do business with you guys! Quick reply to my question, quick feedbacks from reviewers and quick publishing! Keep going! – Thiruvilan Mohan
Your services are incredible and I am happy to publish with you. Thanks. – Nagarajan
Thank you for publishing our paper in your journal, we truly appreciated the opportunity. We did not encounter any problems while submitting the paper and thought the peer review process was fair. We were able to answer all questions and incorporate the responses into the final paper. We also did not encounter any problems speaking to your editorial assistants during the process. We always received comments back in a timely manner. We were satisfied with your journal process and would recommend it to others! Thank you again for the opportunity! – Priyanka Balasubramanian
Always thanking you for your laborious service. I am very pleased with the support of you for my paper. – SB Vinay
I am quite content with the process. Your editorial assistants are among the most efficient anonent d polite I have encountered. OA publishing represents Science the way it should always have been. – Arthi Gandhimathi
Everything was perfect. I received a nice and good communication and it was not difficult for me to understand your specifications. Next time I will be able to send the paper in your terms in the first intention. Thank you very much. – Dr. N. Kannan
I am very satisfied with the service received. Thank you very much, I hope in the future to publish with you again. – Pothiraj. R
Editorial Board Member Reviews
It has been an absolute pleasure working with the people at IAEME Publication. They have been diligent and responsive, and highly professional. I always receive information from them in a timely manner, and their attention to detail is commendable. - Professor Pon Ramalingam
The journal provides an open access platform for doctors and academicians on the latest development of technology. It aims to publish complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports and short communications, in all areas of the science and technology and making them freely available online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide. - Professor Muthulakshi
How to Contact IAEME Publication?
You can contact us by e-mail and phone
Join IAEME Publication Peer-Review Program
Journals Subscriptions Department
Phone: +919884798314 / +917358208318