In rare cases where articles are removed completely after publication of the paper, we will not refund or credit payment to the authors who have published their work.
If authors want to remove the published article, authors have to pay
the article removal fee fixed by the Managing Editor of IAEME Publication.
The Article Removal Fee is applicable for all journals published by IAEME
Publication. The reason of charging article removal fee is given below,
- • Rearranging and Re-formatting the entire published papers to
maintain the page number properly without any missing in the page
- • Reuploading the newly formatted articles
- • Removal of article in the indexing search engines
- • Re-communication to all authors regarding change of page numbers
in the particular volume and issue
- • Extra manpower salary payment for the employees